- Updated the “USIM service table” for some terminals compatibility
(to be able to disable “roaming” in UE configuration)
- Fixed bug for MNC on 3 figures: initial UE location and SIM card overwrite from 2 figures MNC
- Extended ADM code to hexadecimal values
- Added feature to set “service provider name” (SPN)
This name is displayed on the UE as operator name.
So, setting SPN different on each card is a convenient usage in labs
- Increased authentication delay to let more computation time to the UICC
- bug fix:upper case hexa decimal values (A to F) was not processed correctly
Version 1.0, new features:
- New feature to compute OPc from OP
- New feature: test authentication (test milenage implementation) and determine the current SQN inside the USIM
- More controls and warning
- Less information printed by default
A tutorial on how to dialog with a “SIM card” and the 3GPP implementation
Open Cells program
- class UICC implements common dialog
- class SIM implements GSM specific dialog
- class USIM implements 3G/4G dialogs
- AES and milenage simple implementation to test the UICC authentication procedure
- uses these classes to read/write data in Open cells cards.
Other suppliers cards will also work, for the part that is compliant to standards.
should compile with no warnings
Insert the card in the reader and the reader in a USB socket as:
reads basic data in the card
sudo DEBUG=y ./program_uicc
perform the same, with trace: all data exchange with the UICC are printed
sudo ./program_uicc --help
shows the parameters help to set values in the UICC
We offer free support:
If the answer is not in the FAQ, please write comments on the blog page: uicc-interface (so the answer can be used by other people).